MISS MALAYSIA 2011 TRAGEDY-IN DEFENSE OF DEBORAH HENRY.

These statements below is the collection of pageant fans' reactions on non-inclusion of Deborah Henry in the top 16. Most pageant fans around the world are angry with MUMO with this issue. To them, she is the most deserving to be at least in the semifinal!

All I can say now is, it's not Deborah's fault. She had been giving everything in her training to prepare for this contest and the judges or even MUO themselves have failed to see!.
  • This is the biggest shock after Simran's non placement in 2008, MUO can be so INHUMAN at times.
  • MISS WORLD GIRLS AS CLAPPERS AT MISS UNIVERSE...I AM HEARTBROKEN ESPECIALLY FOR DEBORAH!
  • I EMPHATIZED WITH YOU!!!..MISS MALAYSIA SHOULD HAVE BEEN PLACED!!! HARD TO COMPREHEND WHAT WENT WRONG FOR HER!!!
  • still cant get over Debbies exclusion.
  • Malaysia is robbed though .
  • What happen to Malaysia was not good at all. She is the most robbed contestant of the century ! . Dnt u really think this poor girl deserve to be at least in the Top 16??????? Im so sad for Mexico but this girl needs more attention, it' really heart breaking when she try so hard and almost perfect performance but still didn't place. MUO I hope this girl will not curse u!
  • I'm partly sad bcoz of Debbie's exclusion in the top 16 whereas she deserves to be in the top 5....nway i know there are bigger & better plans ahead of her.
  • Magnífico!!! Mexican love her and i believe most of the latin countries too.
  • They were asking who will be the next miss universe but im sure they are referring to Deborah.
  • Leaving Malaysia out of contention to include Colombia coz she exposed her crotch to the rest of the World is very unfair.
  • There was something fishy in this edition! I mean, they left Malaysia OUT!.
  • Oh God i feel so bad for Malaysia,
  • MALAYSIA, Seriously?.
  • MALAYSIA - Deborah was simply robbed! I guess it's just because she is too smart for MUO to control her.
  • Malaysia, was undeservingly out!.
  • Most experts have chosen Malaysia.
  • I'm more surprised Malaysia didn't make the cut!.
  • Malaysia should have been called!!
  • WE LOVE YOU DEBBIE AND YOU ARE MISS UNIVERSE IN OUR HEART!.
  • SO sad that Malaysia doesn't make the cut!.
  • SHE HAS THE "MALAYSIA" SASH!.
  • sheeee isss robbed!! the gown,smile,everything is perfect!.
  • but yes, Debbie was robbed big time. she should have been included in the Top16!.
  • MUO very blind and failed to see the real beauty in her.
  • Here are the biggest surprises: 1. The biggest of them all is the non-inclusion of Malaysia in the first cut.!
  • Malaysia's exclusion in the top 16 was definitely a shocker for most of us pageant fans!.
  • I can not believe that she missed the spot.!
  • I really thought it'll be Malaysia in the top 5. I felt bad because she was awesome during the prelims. I just couldn't get it.!
  • love u debby u are my miss universe!.
  • so many topic of miss malaysia. she is more famous than angola in this forum.
  • MY COMPLAINTS! FIRST! JUSTICE FOR MISS MALAYSIA.!
  • I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I DIDN'T HEAR MALAYSIA'S NAME IN TOP 16!.
  • It's really a shocking exclusion of Malaysia and i feel sorry for Debby. Malaysian should move on and look forward for a brighter future in MU comes 2012.
  • Malaysia, the heavy favorite, not in the top 16.!. 
  • 9 out of 23 placed MALAYSIA as their winner!.
  • the exclusion of Miss Malaysia in the top 16, dramatically changed the outcome for at least 98% of all lists,!
  • Still I might say to see Malaysia compelitely out of the list, it was devistating!
  • I was still trying to recover from shock that Debbie didn't get called!
  • Malaysia: This has to be most shocking and major WTF moment of the 2011 pageantry! Pageants are really losing their credibility if a girl who is PERFECT and has it ALL fails to advance to the top-16. Things like this make me sick and sometimes I wanna quit watching pageants! And it's really sad to see how her exclusion made some nationalistic fans happy if you know what I mean.
  • Malaysia was SUCH A WASTE! I swear! She was deserving of that Top 5, period!
  • I still don't understand what Peru and Malaysia were missing to make the finals.
  • I am also shocked at Malaysia's exclusion from the semifinals, I can't believe they dared to overlook the most complete girl! This is such a discouraging experience!
  • Miss Malaysia failing to place. I mean seriously? We all should be real and admit that Deborah was the best asian delegate, period. None of the other asians had so much class and charm like her. This is the biggest injustice in MU history and I can't accept it. I am not malaysian, but so sad for her not placing... I don't want to know how malaysian people must feel right now. 
  • I AGREED! WITH THE EXCLUSION OF MALAYSIA WAS DISASTER!
  • Malaysia in indeed also imo the most robbed girl ever at MU.
  • I HATED that Malaysia didn't place, I was shocked and annyoed; she has beauty and intelligence.
  • Malaysia performed well, but I guess the judges did not see it that way unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment