WHAT PAGEANT FANS SAY ABOUT DEBORAH HENRY'S INTERVIEW VIDEO?

  •  OMG! SHE'S VERY INTELLIGENT!!! LARA DUTTA IN THE MAKING....

  • IF SHE REACHED THE TOP 5, DEFINITELY THE CROWN IS YOURS!!!!

  • I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A SOUTHEAST ASIAN WINNING A MISS UNIVERSE CROWN!

  • SHES READY TO SNATCH THE CROWN!!!! WATCH OUT.

  • DEBBIE IS VERY ELOQUENT. I LIKE THE TONE OF HER VOICE TOO. SO FAR MALAYSIA'S INTERVIEW IS THE BEST.

  • Like someone said here... Debora Henry might be the new Lara Dutta... great answer!

  • FEEL EXTREMMELY HAPPY WITH DEBBIE'S INTERVIEW!

  • OMG SHE WILL WIN!!!THATS IT COMPLETE 120% PACKAGE...SHES JUST LIKE LARA DUTTA THE WAY SHE EXPRESSES HER SELF POSITIVE AND CLASSY


  • Malaysia very impressive. The best in Asia

  • I find Debbie's interview a little funny because you hear some of the other Asian contestants struggling with their English and then she comes out with her heavy UK accent and perfect English-A FAN..

  • MALAYSIA LEADS ASIA GROUP!

  • I love Ms. Malaysia's interview.

  • Malaysia is very Inteligent!

  • Indeed...relevant answer as well...fluent and I could say the best interview so far.

  • Miss Malaysia could very well be wearing the Miss India sash. She looks, obviously, and sounds like one.

  • AMAZING! MALAYSIA IS SEALING HER SPOT TO TOP 5....HOPE SHE DELIVERS IN PRELIMS!

  • Malaysia is very eloquent.

  • You are so Trump's type Debbie!

  • Malaysia - she is not pageant patty on her answers, I love her being articulate!

  • Ms. Malaysia, she's like a professional presenter anyway. I love the way she speaks, so feminine yet beautiful! Her skill in public speaking is awesome!. Whilst, I don't know why, this girl and Indonesia are able to speak in British accent fluently. I think they are an Eurasia, aren't they?. For overall, I love Debby's interview. I hope she can realize the philosophy of Dolphin, if she can be elected to be MU 2011. 

  • The the best interview IMO was Malaysia – a mature personality,confidence, balanced and intelligent answers, definitely not a pageant patty.

  • Malaysia (she's beautiful though).

  • MALAYSIA - very smart girl, but I hope she downplays it a bit an injects more candidness/humor. 9.00.

  • Malaysia, Trinidad & Tobago and USA had the best interviews. Smart answers with substance and to the point.

  • Miss Malaysia - GORRRRRRRRRRRGGGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The queen of queens! If she ever gets called to the top five, it's game over for them other flops! She's going to demolish them, one by one! I really think she's top 3 material! I expect her to deliver stellar performances in the preliminaries!!!!

  • well answered Malaysia..

No comments:

Post a Comment