Actress Zahida denies marriage rumours.

ACTRESS Zahida Rafik has denied rumours that she had secretly tied the knot with a well-to-do man in London, Harian Metro reported.
Despite saying that she was not bothered by the rumours, Zahida admits that she felt a little hurt.
“I don’t think marriage is something that I need to hide. If I do get married, I will definitely share the news with everyone,” she told the paper.
It is not the first time the 35-year old actress has become the focus of rumour-mongers. The star of Anak Mami The Movie was previously linked to several wealthy men, and was also said to have had a relationship with a Cabinet minister.
Zahida said the rumours had affected her family as well, adding that her mother would get upset and cry every time she heard about news reports linking her daughter to men.
Asked about her ideal man, Zahida said she wanted “a simple man who can understand who I am and my career.”
She also hoped to meet someone with a strong religious background.

No comments:

Post a Comment