Osmel Sousa: "Lupita Jones is a smart witch".


For Hirani Luzardo
Posted Aug 24th 2010 05:00 PM
Live from Las Vegas 

Osmel Sousa, the manufacturer of the Venezuelan queens, the heart and soul of 'misses' of the Cisneros Group, owner of Miss Venezuela, is sad in Las Vegas, where he still remains after attending the coronation of Miss Universe 2010. 

But amid the sadness, is happy because he still savors the triumph of his country should be entitled for two consecutive years. When he saw Stefania Fernandez, Miss Universe 2009, seen parading the catwalk of the competition with the Venezuelan flag, he felt a big emotion.

He was among the first to congratulate Lupita Jones - Director of Nuestra Belleza Mexico and Mexican first Miss Universe in 1991 - at the Mandalay Bay Resort when Jimena Navarrete won.

But after 30 years, taking the eye, applying common sense, who works for Miss Universe, Sousa will return more determined than ever to work. Also satisfied with the work of Marelisa Gibson, Miss Venezuela, because even when it was removed, gave battle.

From Las Vegas, Celestrellas spoke exclusively with Osmel Sousa.

Celestrellas: What do you think Miss Venezuela was not among the 15 semifinalists?

Osmel Sousa: That happens sometimes and you have to accept it because the judges who decide and if they decided not Miss Venezuela, it is not, take it away and get another.The winner is well earned.

Celestrellas: Mexico He deserved the win?

Osmel Sousa: Yes, we deserved the win, when Mexico was among the five she was the winner.

Celestrellas: Lupita Jones has learned in school that prepares Venezuelan beauty queens?

Osmel Sousa: Of course, remember that all American schools competitions, we humbly come from the school that has been done in Venezuela, but Lupita has much love to work, imagine 19 years trying to win one of their girls and end won. I was one of the first to congratulate you, I said "enjoy it because I'm still enjoying the two previous wins and this enjoyment is going to last at least three years.

Celestrellas: How did you feel when you see that Miss Venezuela had been eliminated?

Osmel Sousa: I was very sad because I do think Miss Venezuela was a terrific candidate, but bad luck, will be next year.

Celestrellas: Do you think the enemy was that the country had consecutively won the crown?

Osmel Sousa: Sure. Of course. Miss Universe win twice, which crowned the same country to another and for the third year that happened, I do not think that would happen, was a standard thing. I am satisfied because we gave the war was a good candidate and everyone liked her, not a mediocre or ordinary girl, everyone who saw it knew it was a good candidate.

Celestrellas: You said that the operation of the nose of Miss Venezuela was not favored, what do you think?

Osmel Sousa: There were many operated. The jury did not assess whether it is operated or that are not operated. The jury does come to vote for if she is pretty or not pretty

Celestrellas: What you missed Gibson did have Marelisa Stefania Fernandez Dayana Mendoza to win?

Osmel Sousa: Well, nothing. I did not criticize anything. I am very satisfied with his work. No luck, it was not for her. She did perfectly well. I was pretty sure because I have feet in the ground, she could have reached it.

Celestrellas: Do you feel sad?

Osmel Sousa: No, I'm still under the effects of twice winning the Miss Universe.

Celestrellas: Lupita Jones has asked you advice?

Osmel Sousa: No, she never asked me for advice. She does very well done. Lupita is a witch, but it is an intelligent woman, an intelligent witch who can make things very well. 

Celestrellas: Why witch?

Osmel Sousa: Because I say witch

Celestrellas: The Show Nuestra Belleza Latina, Univision, get along very badly, how is it in real life?

Osmel Sousa: Like, what happens when people succeed it must be acknowledged and she has worked hard and deserved their help for years to have a Miss Universe. I am very happy that she won. The jury voted for a candidate pretty. I congratulate the Mexican community because it is so deserved this award.

Celestrellas: Ready for your next candidate?

Osmel Sousa: To me these shots give me energy to work hard because I have to win again next year or the other. Now I will work to win. When I go at least I have to have 10 Miss Universe. When I come to the night of Miss Universe seems to me the first time. Last night was a night of Venezuela. The fact that Stefania out with the Venezuelan flag seemed a nice gesture. I am also celebrating.

Celestrellas: Televisa is behind Nuestra Belleza Mexico, do you think the economic power and influence of this company may have influenced the win?

Osmel Sousa: No, not really. These things do not work here. This does a good candidate on the stage and among the five finalists it was the best.

Celestrellas: However, Jimena Navarrete is being criticized for the way in which the jury answered the question

Osmel Sousa: People are always looking for a detail, but a girl is very complete. He answered like a child that age. The rest I will learn this year. I defend her, I think that was wonderful. The only thing that struck me is that he used a red dress like Stefania last year.

Celestrellas: A message to the Mexican people

Osmel Sousa: May I congratulate you because you deserve this prize, the crown and they were very well represented. I'm happy because the crown was in Mexico and Latin America

Celestrellas: What you say to Venezuela?

Osmel Sousa: Wait for next year, that there is an atomic bomb.

Celestrellas: Revenge with Lupita Jones in Nuestra Belleza Latina Univision?

Osmel Sousa: If not I was taking two Miss Universes in a row, how you're gonna do now that she has after 19 years


la nueva era venezuelan message board.
http://www.voy.com/13873/

No comments:

Post a Comment