Estee Lauder Model Search 2010 In Pictures...Congrats to My Friend Natacha....The Deserving Winner.




The contest started around 5pm and everyone was so excited and can't wait to see the finalists in action. Beatrice Au Sook Peng, a finalists and a good friend of me generously gave a VIP pass to me to watch this event closely in the Invited guess area. What a star studded affair this event was, I even get to sit exactly behind AMBER CHIA, a Malaysian supermodel. Tini another supermodel was there to but she was there as one of the judges. The current hottest male models were also there such as Josiah Mizukami (Natacha's boyfriend), Hansen Lee and a famous male model from Thailand (could not remember his name).-

As the contest is in progressed, I interjected with Amber Chia as she could be finding her next Ford Supermodel Malaysia winner in this contest as the most promising model sub winner, no8 contestant Nur Syuhada (pic below) and also Stephanie Vincent were both I think really fit and suitable for supermodel contest. both have amazingly long legs, slender body frame and not to mention their amazing look. and who says Malaysia does not have amazing beauties!?.......To ms Syuhada, I have to stressed here again that your catwalk skills is so amazing, so pro and so selamba....making every other contestants look so amateurish...hehehe...so to u Steph...u have a great catwalk skills...
Nur Syuhada.
Stephanie Vincent.

As the picture below suggest, YES!..Kai was also there for the finals and she went str8 here from a fashion show in the very far Shah Alam!..Luckily, she told me the road to KL was not jammed at all despite the heavy black cloud everywhere. I felt soooo ugly here though coz KAI was sooooo beautiful in person...inside out!......hehehe.. After the contest had ended, we (me, Kai, Josiah, their model friends had some wonderful chat, updating each other about activities and other stuff)...Poor Josiah as he had to wait for Natacha to end all her photographing sessions requested by reporters and media....hehehe..I admit I asked Kai to switch nationality so she could represent Malaysia in Miss Universe contest....(I must be dreaming!)hahahah. don't be mad at me my dearest Filipino friends!...just joking k... wink! wink!


The winner of category B was a really deserving winner as she is cute and her answer was also the best, telling about Life is short and everyone should be more tolerant and needing to know how to Give and Take to make life more meaningful and peaceful. I really like this answer and might hold this massage dearly in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment